Sunday, June 5, 2011

Another update

As you know, I've been playing in the Nashville Community Concert Band.    This past Memorial Day  weekend, we had 3 concerts scheduled, two on Sunday and one on Monday.  These were 1 hour long concerts and I was concerned if I would be up to the task to play these.  Between the first and second ones on Sunday, many of the brass players were complaining about how tired they were and that they wouldn't play anything until the concert started.  I was feeling pretty good.  As a matter of fact, after the second hour long concert that day, I felt like I could play another one, or go home and practice some more.  I have only been back playing for about 8 months now after being away from the horn for almost 10 years.  I have been consistently playing the "16 Weeks" program and playing in the Concert Band weekly rehearsals.  Obviously, this stuff works!  Click HERE to get started with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment